VALoanscenter.com (Last Updated: 08/22/2014)
We Respect Your Privacy
Below, you will find details about our privacy policies. You have the opportunity to choose how your information may be shared. Your privacy matters to us, and we recognize the importance of keeping your information secure.
Our Secure System Protects You
We begin by safeguarding the security and integrity of customer information. We are committed to protecting the security and integrity of customer information, which is why our site has been verified by comodo. You may view our comodo certificate and security verification information on the loan form. We use procedures and technology designed to provide the highest levels of security. Any information submitted on our site is protected with 128 Bit SSL Encryption. We understand that online customers must be assured that their information will be kept secure.
We Use Information Provided to Help You
The customer information we collect is used to meet your financial needs. This information may be used to process your loan application and inform you of financial services that may be of interest.
We may share your information with outside parties in order to provide you with your requested assistance with a mortgage. However, we do not share, sell, or provide your information to outside parties who wish to market their non-mortgage products to you.
Christian Financial LLC. reserves the right to share contact information with trusted third-party affiliates at anytime. Your personal information may be shared with third-party affiliates, such as our approved lenders, in order to help provide you with information and assistance to obtain a loan. This information is disclosed via electronic post or email.
Christian Financial LLC. collects anonymous information which includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, referral data, and which pages you visit while at our site. This information is used to better accommodate and serve our visitors, but it is kept confidential and not disclosed to third-party affiliates. We constantly review and improve our site based on the information our visitors provide.
Christian Financial LLC. uses “cookies” throughout our site to improve your experience and help us understand what our visitors’ needs. A cookie is a small text file that contains your anonymous information. That information is transferred from a Web site to your computer’s hard drive, so the site administrator can identify your computer and passively track its activities on the Web site.
A cookie will not allow a Web site to learn any personally identifiable information, such as your real name and address, which you would not have disclosed otherwise. We use this information to help us find errors on our site and determine a page’s popularity so we can add more information to it, as well as to assist us in providing you the best resource for USDA Loans on the Web.
We share information with lenders and real estate professionals. After they receive your information, they may contact you directly via phone or email. All of our affiliates operate under federal and/or state laws and regulations. Our lenders and real estate professionals may keep and use your information whether or not you qualify for a transaction with them.
As a result of submitting your telephone number, and your lead request, you will receive a telephone call from a lender. This lender may contact you directly by phone and/or e-mail as a result of your request, even if you are on a Do Not Call List.
You have no obligation by submitting a request. However, once you have submitted your information online, it may not be retracted. You will be contacted as a result of submitting a request on our site.
The policies and practices described in this disclosure are subject to change, but we will communicate any significant changes to you as required by applicable law.
All the reviews and testimonials are of actual stories of people we have helped. The images and names are of online images to protect privacy of our clients.
At Christian Financial LLC. , we recognize and respect the importance of your information security and your personal privacy. With your permission, we use information about you plus information you provide to help find solutions that meet your needs. By using our Web Site and submitting online information about yourself, you are indicating that you allow us to use your information as described below.
Your Information Is Safe With Us.
1. What kind of information about me do you gather?
We may gather information about you from:
- Your account applications, application results or other information that you provide to us or our affiliates, such as your name, address and other information;
- Our affiliates that provide us with information about you from consumer reporting agencies, unless you request that your information not be shared;
2. How do you protect my information?
To keep your personal information strictly confidential, we protect it with physical and electronic safeguards, and we make sure that we abide by applicable federal security standards (for more information, please scroll down for Our Security Statement). We regularly review our processes and keep abreast of new technology.
3. Do you sell my information?
We work with selected partners to offer you additional products and services that we think you may want. If you are a former customer, we maintain the confidentiality of your information as if you were still a customer. If you wish to not participate in any future offers, please opt out by e-mailing us.
4. What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we can transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide additional features.Â The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Christian Financial LLC. does not provide products for children. Â If you are under 18, you may use Christian Financial LLC. t or any of our network of website’s, only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
6. Do you share my information with nonaffiliated companies?
We may share the types of information described in #1 above in certain circumstances permitted by law such as:
- We may share your information with companies that we hire to perform necessary account-servicing functions at our direction to manage and maintain your account.
- We may use certain nonaffiliated companies to perform services on our behalf and at our direction to help us communicate with you, or to help us provide you with products or services in connection with your account, or to offer you other products and services.
- We may share your information with a company with which we have a joint-marketing agreement to offer you a product or service.
- We may report your information to government regulators, law enforcement agencies, companies like credit bureaus, in connection with a fraud investigation, or in response to a subpoena or legal process.
- We may share your information in connection with a proposed or actual sale, securitization, transfer, merger, or exchange of all or a portion of our business.
7. Opt Out Notice
If you prefer that we not share with our partners your information, you may “Opt Out” — that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (except as permitted by law) â€“ by e-mailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Information-sharing With Nonaffiliated Companies.
If you prefer that we not share information about you with nonaffiliated companies, you may “Opt Out” â€“ by e-mailing us at: Christian Financial LLC.
If you choose any of these options, you may not hear about future product or service offerings that may be of interest to you.
8. Online Security Statement
If you are ordering from us over the Internet, we ensure the security of your credit card information by:
- Using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to transmit confidential information between your browser and the credit card (cart), Web servers.
- Keeping our databases and our Web servers operating separately, and protected by an electronic and physical firewall.