VA loan Arizona makes it possible for ex-servicemen, military men, Reservists and National Guardsmen to easily access their first home in a program that does away with all the rigmarole of conventional mortgages.
As a veteran of the State of Arizona, you can take advantage of this program that indeed has no peer in the government’s financing cannon. Some of the direct benefits include the removal of unnecessary upfront and pre-qualification fees.
The following fees are taken off:
- Funding fee.
- Property levy.
- Document preparation fees.
Documentation is Simple!
As a first-time or second-time veteran applying for VA loan AZ, you do not need loads of documentation to process the mortgage. VA Loans Center is proud to have experienced loan officers who are ever willing to guide you through the process, while helping waive the legally non-abiding charges aside.
This is how we do it:
You can roll the funding fee into the mainstream loan instead of paying upfront. You can do this in either of the following three ways:
- Roll it into the rest of the 100% loan-to-value amount.
- Roll it to a Streamline Refinance program, if necessary.
- Get a waiver, if you are a maimed veteran.
- Our loan officer will use one document throughout the initial application and refinance, thus eradicating a repeat of processing fees in future applications.
- Some third-party service providers ask for administration fees, which include the search for a certified lender: we use only e-Sign technology which removes all admin costs.
- You don’t pay a dime in underwriting charges. This is because Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is not applicable in the guaranteed VA loan AZ.
- Property tax, as you may be glad to know, may not apply to some veterans who have suffered disability while on duty. Our specialists can help you get the real estate levy relief form that will streamline the qualification procedure.
What else can you get away with in your VA loan Arizona arrangement?
Don’t ransack around any more for debt counseling programs that demand fees. The government offers free counseling, besides debt consolidation advice. VA Loans Center will assist you to improve bad credit status in good time.
What are the loan limits in Arizona?
VA loan AZ enjoys the national mean for the single family unit, which is $417000, and a maximum guarantor limit of $1000000. These are the amounts the government is willing to guarantee.
The guarantor’s word is powerful enough to remove traditional surcharges, such as, Private Insurance Mortgage and other upfront costs. Other expenses like admin charges need not worry you.
Call VA Loans Center today and take full advantage of the benefits of VA loan Arizona. Feel free to pay us a visit as well.