A veteran may say viva Las Vegas with a connotation on the ease and benefits of VA loan Nevada. Even as you walk through the City of Lights admiring the glitter of hotels and other establishments, you also think of a good place in the Silver State in which to settle after long-term military service.
What Are Your Benefits?
VA loan NV is the perfect alternative to mainstream credit schemes that require as high as 20% money down, and thus it comes with comparative benefits. These advantages include:
- No out of pocket payments, including premiums or money down.
- The seller closes 6 percent of the upfront costs.
- It does not matter that you have a poor FICO score. Veterans can qualify even with scores of as low as 620 basis points.
- No penalties for early payments.
- No penalties for late payments as long as the reasons are genuine.
- Spouses of deceased veterans are eligible.
You need the following documentation to qualify:
Certificate of Eligibility, which verifies that:
- You served for 90 or 181 days in war or peacetime, respectively.
- You left the military under an honorable or general cause.
- Discharge Papers. These include the form of dismissal from the Armed Forces, as well as, the statement from a current military commander on your affidavits.
Visit us today and we will get ahead of time to submit your certification papers!
Extra Benefits of VA loan NV
VA loan Nevada also espouses other untold benefits that you are likely to enjoy, especially if you live near the three major armed forces facilities in the state.
- Vocational training.
- Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH).
- Healthcare access in your nearest military establishment.
A Few Facts about Nevada
The state is not just famous for its desert clime and glittering cities like Las Vegas. It is also home to a number of major military establishments, including Fallon Naval Air Station and two other facilities in different cities.
This fair distribution ensures that you can tap into the VA loan Nevada in a decentralized locale and still be near a military spot. This is despite the fact that eighty five percent of all state population resides in urban centers!
Start early to toast the glass of home ownership by contacting VA Loans Center today. We will work with until you to ensure your VA loan NV.