Are you one of the 10% of the eligible ex-servicemen currently enjoying a military loan? If not, you need to apply for VA loan New Jersey. In this East Coast state, you will find not less than five military facilities, which are a boon for families eager to settle down in proximity with establishments they hold dear. With this mortgage, you can not only commit to a home purchase, but can build and refinance.
Build a New Home With VA loan NJ
Just as veterans can access a traditional home purchase product, it is also possible to build a home from scratch using a construction mortgage. The following facts are vital before you start the process:
- You ought to provide a 12-month warranty that the residence meets all stipulations of livability.
- You can also access a home repair mortgage from the Department of Veteran Affairs if a new construction that they supervised does not meet standards. But you need to place a repair mortgage request in 48 months’ time.
Because the building mortgage is a little different from the standard VA loan NJ, you may need to talk to our team for further assistance.
Financing and Occupying
The most straightforward purpose of a mortgage is to get a new house and occupy it during the lease of its collateral status. This means that as soon as you locate property that you wish to buy, you must be planning to make it your primary residence. VA Loans Center has a consortium of Realtors who will help you land the nearest affordable residence in your area if you meet these guidelines:
- You have served in wartime for ninety straight days or 181 straight days during peace.
- You are a spouse of a veteran who passed on during duty. VA loan New Jersey is also assumable down the family if the borrower dies during amortization.
- A FICO of 640 is recommended.
- There is no income limit like with other government mortgages, but guarantee limits apply. VA loan New Jersey comes with a maximum guaranty of $1000000, with $417000 being the limit for single-family property.
How to Refinance
You can opt for the Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan (IRRRL) to streamline your current VA loan NJ into a lower interest margin? You can also use the same plan to extend your mortgage term though at a higher interest rate.
This is your chance to build, occupy or refinance with VA loan New Jersey. Take the first step of contacting VA Loans Center today.