If you have recently received a posting at, or just want to reside near Hill Air Force Base, you may also consider applying for a military mortgage at VA Loans Center.
Indeed, VA loan Utah helps veterans to finance all kinds of properties that they may need as first-time or second-time buyers. These home ownership options include:
- Manufactured homes.
- Condos and multiplex properties constructed at least 5 years before the application date.
- Lots for construction.
VA loan Utah also offers a special grant for disabled ex-servicemen to construct a new residence from scratch.
VA loan UT Requirements
Getting a VA loan through VA Loans Center creates up time in your home ownership journey. This is because it comes with just the following few requirements:
- Your home should meet environmental stipulations including energy-efficiency. Address this issue through a home inspector that we can help you find.
- The home value ought to be within the $417000 guaranty threshold for the single unit.
- You should occupy the new collateral residence within two months of closing.
Benefits of VA loan UT
- You will not pay a penny worth of Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI).
- Zero money down.
- Perfect FICO score is not a hindrance. Even with 620 or 640 we can help you pre-qualify.
- The funding fee need not be a distraction. You can roll it into the loan principal.
Necessary Documents for VA loan Utah
VA Loans Center unburdens veterans much of the paperwork associated with owning a home. We will also assist you to find a lender who has to be party to the processing of the major documents that include:
- Appraisal Report. This is facilitated by the LAPP process which involves a home appraiser, the lender and the military department.
- The Certificate of Eligibility (COE) is necessary for ascertaining service terms that include:
- Your full military tenure.
- Your Discharge reason, which should have been general or honorable.
- Service that lasted ninety continuous days in wartime or service that lasted 181 days during peace.
Get Started! Please contact VA Loans Center today.