Apparently, just 10 percent of qualified nationals are applying. This is why you need to wait no more, whether you are a living veteran, a spouse of a deceased ex-serviceman or a serviceman who manages to meet the minimum qualification criteria.
From the outset, you must intend to turn the home into your primary residence. You will also occupy the property in two month’s time of closing VA loan WI.
Eligibility for VA loan Wisconsin
The following items are necessary for one to be considered eligible:
- Certificate of Eligibility which demonstrates that you have served in any of these war periods
- 90 days during World War II, Korean War, Vietnam War and the Gulf War.
- 181 days during peacetime.
- Discharge papers demonstrating that your character was honorable throughout your tenure in the military.
Benefits of VA loan Wisconsin
- VA loan WI does not attract down payment.
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI).
- You negotiate the interest margins with the lender.
- You can also apply for a Funding Fee Relief if you are a physically challenged veteran.
- You can complete repayment way before maturity without attracting prepayment fees
- Late payments equally do not attract any penalties as long as the reasons are genuine.
- In case of a default, the Department of Veterans Affairs pays up its guaranty worth 25% of the balance on the defaulter’s VA loan WI!
Are you one of the 90% Left Out?
This is your chance to join the rest of veterans who now have a place to call home thanks to this military mortgage.
Contact us today. Our VA loan experts will walk with you until you get your VA loan.